NEWS & MEDIA Telegram Bots

Best NEWS & MEDIA Telegram Bots That Everyone Should Know. And more: Podcastly for Podcasts, Corona Virus, South China Morning Post Bot, HypemeterBot. You can add more Telegram NEWS & MEDIA bot to this forum!

Nesarajan

This bot will tell you how many Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office and some random things that only ...

WikiBotcloud Bot Shows Features and News About WikiBot.

Feed2Telegram notifies you when RSS feeds, Instagram profiles or hashtags are updated (by https://www.feed2mail.com)

Download current magazines as PDF file! KioskBot offers you always the latest magazines from many countries like: ???????????? Technic...

@AndroidNewsRobot dedicated to providing Android News Obviously ?

This bot resolves tiktok links in a chat and displays them as playable videos.

CoroNanya keeps you updated on the latest coronavirus-related news, statistics, and health advisories in your country!

Find new podcasts by search or recommendation system, deliver notification of new episods of your favorite podcasts.

Latest information on the novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV).

Join our official channel for more stories of global importance and what that means for you. http://sc.mp/telegram

Hi, i am social network media watcher bot. Just send me URL and i will start monitoring this post and save metrics - likes, dislikes, com...

Hi, i am a message forwarder from social networks, public Telegram channels and RSS feeds. Just send me link to social network account, t...

Look for RRS and Atom feeds and subscribe for them. Also bot can find feeds on a YouTube channels and LiveJournal blogs.

Forward your favorite Twitter, Instagram accounts, RSS feeds, Reddit messages in Telegram

The Feed Reader Bot monitors websites (using RSS feeds), Facebook/Youtube/Twitter accounts, and sends messages when new posts are made.

Channel updates aggregator: add your favorite channels and read them all in one single feed.

?? smart news assistant. Chat for latest News, what’s Trending, add topics to watchlist and get notified